Monday, November 12, 2007

New Blood and New Horizons

It's time for new blood at Accent Media, as Scott mentioned in another blog, my name is Dave Laird and I'm joining the team as an intern from YSU. I'll be taking over the blog for the next couple of months or so and I will be keeping you up to date with what is happening here at the company. I'm really glad to have the opportunity to watch the staff here work on some projects while I'm here, it should be a great learning experience.

One thing I've noticed from a outside perspective is that the staff here is into making their projects cutting edge and exciting, which is right up my alley. Don't be mistaken; they can work in any direction that a client might want. They're giving me a chance to help them out with these things that interest so much, more specifically we're going to try to work with the local music scene and create a buzz for these really talented bands.

This brings me on to my next point. We have a concept here in the making to have a half hour television spot to promote local music, extreme sports, and entertainment. It's time to highlight these things and give them the attention they deserve. If you, your band, your club, restaurant, or your "anything entertainment" is interested in being featured in this project, get in touch and we will be happy to have you on board.
Until next time...so long.

Dave

No comments: