Monday, May 19, 2008

New Intern for Accent Media

Hello everyone! My name is Jessica Palmer and I am the new summer intern for Accent Media. I am a senior at Youngstown State University majoring in Marketing Management and, Advertising and Public Relations. Upon graduation, I would love to start my career in the Youngstown area to be near my family.

We will have a new webcast posted on Friday. The most recent webcast features Junior Achievement, Jump Stretch, and the Rosetta Stone Cafe. Also, starting this Friday there will be a new webcast every 2 weeks.

Accent Media has started the planning of "Stacking the Odds." The event is being presented by Oreo and Susan G. Komen for the Cure on Saturday, October 18, 2008. The Oreo stacking contest will be held in the lobby of 20 W. Federal Plaza (the old Phar-Mor building). Participants will stack Oreos in timed rounds. Single elimination competition will determine the Stacking the Odds Champion. Individual and team prizes will be awarded. There will also be a Chinese auction during the event. Last year $18,000 was raised for Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

No comments: